Find exciting job oppurtunities now.
Branch Manager (BM)-Ettumanoor
ETTUMANNURAs per Industry norm22-01-2019
1. Conduct morning meetings daily and cascading management circulars & instructions.
2. Control of Expenses within permitted levels.
3. Authentication of all Vouchers & Registers of branch, after verification.
4. Checking of daily transactions and Complete Day end.
5. Custodian of 1st set of Keys and all documents.
6. Custody of Unused cheques and all other important documents.
7. In-charge for all branch business targets & Loan recovery tasks.
8. Monitoring and achieving business targets of the branch.
9. System entry checking and final level authorisation.
10. Attending to Customer complaints and grievances.
1. Reporting daily Cash & Bank positions to ROM’s.
2. In-charge of remittance of funds and receipt of funds from HO/branches
3. Responsible to submit BRS to HO in time marking a copy to ROM.
4. To obtain all statutory licenses in time and its renewals.
5. Attending to Alert phone calls from intrusion Alarm hub and take actions immediately as per guidelines.
6. Verify and check Pledged items and check its purity.
7. Attending to audit quires and rectifications.
8. Maintaining customer data base
9. Branch administration and maintaining decorum.
10. Business promotion activity & Customer Meeting on regular basics.
A Graduate with Good Communication Skill . Must have a Good Customer Base . Presentable with a pleasing personality . A team player and should be career ambitious.
Min. 5 yrsof experience in relevant field
How to apply
Upload Your CV to the mail id - firstname.lastname@example.org
Also can apply by below Maxvalue Career page.